The most common initial symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS) are listed below. However, these do not always occur by far.
Common first symptoms:
- Feelings, especially in the legs
- Fatigue and rapid fatigue
- Inflammation of the optic nerve
- Impairment of strength and coordination
- Balance problems
- speech disorders
- Problems with bladder emptying
- Paralysis or pain in the face (trigeminal neuralgia)
Often it is at the beginning rather a diffuse mixture of some of the complaints listed here.
author:Dr. med. Julia Hofmann